SCULPTURES AT SEA!

Wednesday March 19th

In the sunny seaside town of Cottesloe, Western Australia you can find a unique exhibition which leaves art lovers with inspiration in their hearts and sand in their shoes. 
This year 'Sculpture by the Sea' celebrated its tenth anniversary and my sister, my nephew and I celebrated a day of warmth (sweat, sweat), English Breakfast tea, pies, slices, Indian ocean energy and some damn fine sculptures and installations:)...

'ONCE REMOVED'  - Robert Barnstone


'ONCE REMOVED' - Robert Barnstone


'There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip' - Ken Unsworth


'AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC  GYRE' - Marina Debris


CORE: A VERTICAL LANDSCAPE - Alessandra Rossi


RESCHEDULING PERMANENCE - Helen Seiver


RESCHEDULING PERMANENCE - Helen Seiver


WAVE 1 - Annette Thas


EMBRACE - Ayad Algaragholli


Right: BULK CARRIER - Norton Flavel
Left: WINDSONG - Barclay Bailey

INORI - ANGEL PRAYER FOR PEACE - Zero Higashida
(my favourite!)


Anyone been to any amazing exhibitions lately?:)

*Note - not all of my photos portray the whole sculpture as I've always been more of a close up snapper! To see more head HERE.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing way to spend the day. I love it! And your pictures are great. I am very inspired!

    ReplyDelete