JINGLE SNAPS...

Monday December 30th

Christmas was... special. Special to have precious family time. These are just a few shots I took around the house before the mayhem:) 






Picked up on a reindeer theme? My Mother is addicted to them. And I'm not that unhappy about it! 

As 2014 unravels before us and we all set upon our roads, I wish you all the BEST challenges, the BEST luck, the BEST choices, 
the BEST moments:)


'All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.' - Gandalf

5 comments:

  1. So lovely...hope your mayhem was a good one ha ha , keep taking those beautiful photographs in 2014 please x they inspire me every time I visit xx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I'm hoping at some point in time to take better photos than I do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy New Year to you! Wonderful images ..... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late, but oh well! Happy New Year to you!, my dear Hope you are taking advantage of that sunny (I hope) weather down there. We are freezing our booties off here. Hope your 2014 is the BEST ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are beautiful as always. I hope you and your family had the best holidays! I have been away from the computer and am trying to catch up with every one and I had to stop by to see you!

    ReplyDelete