NECKLACE

Tuesday November 19th

I have discovered some neck lovelies in my travels...






They are all thrifted and available at 
Wolves At The Door 
(details on my Wolf Store page:)

*All except for the beautiful orange beads in the last shot who were snapped up by the gorgeous Zara who came to visit Wolves studio and left wearing a completely different outfit, complete with dreamy orange necklace!

              

I hope everyone is happy with a capital H, getting excited about a wonderful Christmas and feeling the magnificence of 2014 approaching*********


3 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful as always. That first necklace is breathtaking! I hope you are having the most wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your lovely new shop xxx
    I love the way you have presented it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the first necklace is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING.....WOW.

    ReplyDelete