pARTy!!


Saturday night, August 24th is all about...


                                               (photos taken from Dog Adogtion Service Facebook)

Keeping these guys as happy as they keep us!

And supporting all the amazing work that Alyson Lyons and her team do at Total Adogtion Service!


WHAT?
A night of FUNdraising (drinks, nibbles, music etc.) at my home studio.
(address given upon RSVP)


WHEN?
Saturday August 24th, 6pm til late

WHO?
You!!!

WHY?
Because we can!! HALF of all proceeds 
from items sold at my studio will be donated to 
Total Adogtion Service! All raffle ticket money
will be donated too.

AGAIN WHY?


(photos taken from Dog Adogtion Service Facebook)

BRING?
1. Yourself
2. $5.00 for a raffle ticket
3. A drink (some drinks and nibbles provided)
4. Any spare blankets or towels to donate 

Guys, a TON of hard work, resources and finance is spent on their dog adoption, rehoming and foster care services.
If you head over to their website here you can read more about the brilliant work they do.

I hope to see all you furry friend lovers there:)!  
HANG ON, WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7AfSO2fKs

* The raffle prize has started growing peoples!
It already includes the possibility of scratching your way to $75,000, a $20.00 lunch voucher to spend at Kiva Coffee on St Georges terrace, a Samsonite VizAir 15'' laptop backpack worth $149.00...

4 comments:

  1. I will check out the website right now, as I am a furry friend lover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would come if I could get there. I love what you are doing and hope it is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I could come, really I do! However, I will be in Ireland(yay!), so I'll think of all those puppies instead and wish for good adoptions for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you and all your wonderful pictures. I hope all is well and you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete