ROAMING AROUND, ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN

Saturday June 22nd


I found a foxy loxy ring on the ground...:)
and sourced some adornment making potential...



Thank you to glorious secondhand shops for
bevilled edges and pearly belt buckles...



A gift from my beautiful sister upon returning 
from Bali... (who is sure to lust after the above 
milk jug as soon as she sees it!)



I hope all is wonderful in everyones world, I am learning everyday that my head creates my world and all I need to do is paint the most magnificent dreams with the brush of my imagination and then become humbled by the art of my wishes spilling into my life:)


3 comments:

  1. KOL lyrics make fantabulous post titles! Hope you are keeping well, lovely!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ A beautiful blog.
    I so enjoyed the peace and beauty I found here..
    with 'twinkles' *** Maria x
    ooh found you through 'Sea Angels' lovely blog

    ReplyDelete