Two weekends ago my studio Wolves At The Door opened it's big doors to a great bunch of people as part of a creative social group I have started called 'Art and Tea in the Hills'!!!
My gorgeous sister Angy was there with her camera....
Joining us was...
* Petra who is truly a professional at crafting Jewels From Perth at ETSY.
* Juliette who was so interesting and has so much to offer as a graphic designer.
* Kylie, creator of the visually appealing and well noted blog lucyvioletvintage.
* My very good friend Beck who loves textiles
and shows her ideas off at her ETSY shop.
* Beautiful mum and daughter Jackie and Jill who came with big smiles to support me and talked about quilting, steiner education and the
* And of course my awesome sister Angy who does much blogging at the delightful Tied Up With String. (Thanks for your super floral input and help sister:)
I look forward to our group growing,
If you are in the Perth area and want to meet up
with other creatives have a look at the details of my group at Tea and Art in the Hills:)
What fun to get together for creative sharing/advice/inspiration/information/contacts/
ideas/expansion!! All while sipping tea:)!