OPEN SESAME

 Thursday April 4th

Two weekends ago my studio Wolves At The Door opened it's big doors to a great bunch of people as part of a creative social group I have started called 'Art and Tea in the Hills'!!!
My gorgeous sister Angy was there with her camera....

 









Joining us was... 

* Petra who is truly a professional at crafting Jewels From Perth at ETSY.

* Juliette who was so interesting and has so much to offer as a graphic designer.

* Kylie, creator of the visually appealing and well noted blog lucyvioletvintage.

* My very good friend Beck who loves textiles
and shows her ideas off at her ETSY shop.

* Beautiful mum and daughter Jackie and Jill who came with big smiles to support me and talked about quilting, steiner education and the 

* And of course my awesome sister Angy who does much blogging at the delightful Tied Up With String. (Thanks for your super floral input and help sister:)

I look forward to our group growing,
If you are in the Perth area and want to meet up 
with other creatives have a look at the details of my group at Tea and Art in the Hills:)
What fun to get together for creative sharing/advice/inspiration/information/contacts/
ideas/expansion!! All while sipping tea:)!



8 comments:

  1. "The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity" Walt Whitman

    It was fantastic Niles and I look forward to the collective growing in numbers and teapots! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, and it all sounds glorious, maybe I'll come up and see you one of these days and join your group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds just fabulous, how lovely to gather with friends, just perfect.
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wow!!! This looks and sounds so amazing! All that creative light and energy together in one place. Congratulations! Wish I could visit in person! :)
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything is possible Zuzu! Would love to meet one day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely be there if I could. It sounds like you have a great group of talented friends (and family!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see you are making your dreams come true! ~E :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fabulous! I'd pop in if I were closer. xo

    ReplyDelete