OPEN STUDIO

Wednesday March 27th

For the longest time I have been 'working towards' having an open studio where finally my creativity could be showcased. 'Working towards' meaning talking about, thinking about, wondering about or procrastinating with!!! Last year I met someone really wonderful who shone a spotlight on all my excuses and inspired me to just go for it, it was a little scary (just the perfect dose!) and....
AWESOME! Thanks a bunch to the small group of beautiful people that showed up, over the weekend I shall be posting in more detail with photos but for now I have to echo....

Whatever you can do or dream you can, BEGIN IT. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. 
- Goethe


6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spread some creative joy!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the light its fabulous xxx
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT! How exciting. Inspiring too as I must summon the courgae to do like wise and hold an open day here to sell our found items. Minerva ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥♥ T'was more fun than a bear can bear! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats on your studio! Happy Easter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm only a little behind here, but just wanted to let you know how cool it is that you have done this. Follow your dreams, girl!

    ReplyDelete