PARADISE

Thursday February 28th

Over here in balmy, sunny Perth....
Summer has made itself really comfortable....



New marvels are around at Wolves....


Old coffee tin available in my Big Cartel
store under 'Around the house" category




Spoon set available at my Big Cartel
store under 'In the kitchen' category


Love the ship:)

Plenty of coffee going down....


Cafe in the city with cool wooden art on wall.

And we have had a visit from a rather large society of these adorable (smelly), cute (messy), hungry (dangerous to wires), little ones.....



Oh also... a brigade of an ants have come to stay until they find a more suitable hotel (they love my cats food) and a team of wasps are in the roof renovating. It can be quite a challenge, however after all this, I still believe we are living in paradise:) The lucky country, a lucky city, our lucky backyard and our lucky house. I know the mice think they're pretty lucky:) Until I get my hands on some potent peppermint oil.

6 comments:

  1. That coffee can is amazing! What a gorgeous find!!

    Is it silly that you guys are soon moving into Autumn (ish) and I'm envious?! We're on the cusp of Spring in the UK and while I love Spring, I don't love Summer so much . . .

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are always so beautiful and take me to such a great place. I hope all is well. I have been gone from my computer and it is nice to get back in touch with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balmy and sunny? How I wish... we are expecting 3 to 5 inches of snow. That ship hook plaque is so very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about the ants at your place.... Grrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eww I don't fancy all those critters you've got there. The dutch brass reminds me of some fire irons or something we had when I was a kid.
    I enjoyed your comments greatly, colour does seem to stir a lot of emotions doesn't it. Many thanks for your visit. Have a great weekend, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very likable spot, indeed, and a fun collection of goodies. :)
    Hugs,
    Zuzu
    P.S. So glad you understood my comment on mistakes over @ my blog. No one else mentioned it, but it seems to me that trying something new and making a so called mistake can lead to new ideas and wonderful variations. So nice knowing someone who "gets" me. :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete