FLAME TREE

Monday February 4th

So wonderful to know that we live in a world where I can knock on a strangers door and say, 'Hi, I'm wondering if I can steal a bit of your flame tree?' and even before I have finished my sentence 'Cath' has grabbed her garden cutters and is telling me how this is the first year it has flowered and is offering me the biggest prize chunk of flowers!!!
I have been having too much fun scanning...





Scanning all sorts I find on my adventures...





WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD:)

8 comments:

  1. It's so whimsical. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, love these shots. Love that you knocked on a stranger's door to get a cutting! Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always an constantly in awe of you and your talent, so beautiful.

    Poor little poor birdy but you've shown his beauty and innocence. Love. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. man what an awesome idea - kind of creepy (note the bird foot..)
    but man it makes me want a scanner again!
    LOVE you are very talented; love the way you think!
    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what amazing images - I couldn't stop looking at them. Simply gorgeous. Kel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the hydrangea shot is wonderful! Thinking of you basking in the sunshine at this freezing time here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are so beautiful. They take me to such a wonderful place. They are very powerful.

    ReplyDelete