BRING ON THE HEAT

Tuesday January 22nd

When I first moved to Perth around ten years ago 
I was a BIG baby when I had to step out into a mere 
30 degrees. I have since learnt the value of letting go.  
Embrace 40 degrees, after all, 
NOTHING can be done about it:) 
So... out we went....

Mt Lawley...
Love this blue...





Restaurant Clarences...
Awesome table pieces...



Cheery cheer on the street... :)





Maylands....
Cafe Mrs. S and Vintage Emporium shop..





Oh, the places you will go and the things you can see if you just let go and embrace the sweat!
Mrs Flying Flower agrees....!



6 comments:

  1. Trays Mendisss Niles... Trays Mendiss. I love the pics but not the heat... Sorry have a loooooong ways to go before I embrace chafing, sweat droplets on me mo and the ever special slimy B**t cr*ck. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great attitude and wonderful pictures! I'm glad you went out and I'm glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your 'heat' inspired photos, it is freezing in the UK! Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day you had! I would love to visit Perth one day. Will try to channel your heat acceptance on the next oven-like day we have here in Adelaide ~E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the kinds of places I would LOVE!!! Thanks for inviting us along. I just tossed another log in the wood stove - it's sooooooo cold here! :)
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you go gal! It was 50 degrees in sydney a couple of weeks ago. 50. 50! I did only embrace it for my 19 month old to splash about with his friend in a wadding pool under shade. still. erk.
    bxx

    ReplyDelete