HOTEL

Tuesday November 20th


My way to work on the weekends usually involves a waltz through the city on foot. I always appreciate our 
stunning city of Perth and have recently been drawn to a charming hotel called The Melbourne as it is 'old' -
(one of my favourite features in so many things!). 

After only chatting briefly about my humble little blog, the generous manager Mr Brandon Lee was most kind to accept my request to explore with my camera and literally opened the doors for me :) 
I was transported....


















The Melbourne is the only heritage listed accommodation hotel in Perth, opened in 1897!
If you are coming to our beautiful city and want to know more then.... check it out here :)






I might be off to take a holiday.... 
in my own city! 





4 comments:

  1. Goodness! The Melbourne looks amazing...I'm adding it to my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shots! What an amazing place! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice place to stay in there dusing a vacation in the place. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    philippine real estate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you are drawn to this place. Such beautiful details. Thanks for the tour! I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete