LOW FLYING RAVEN....

Wednesday August 15th

Today I found some lovely fabric at our local thrift store for the day bed in my gallery.......



    



Captured a low flying raven in the carpark.....



And had a spontaneous cup of tea with my lovely mother and sister at the coffee club after my sister snuck up on me and demonstrated how easily my iPhone could be snatched out of my back pocket - 
I would have caught you Angy!!!! I hope everyone is swimming in the thick of their creative life? I am in a pool of bright green, shiny, swirling POTENTIAL!!

10 comments:

  1. Goodness your amazing being able to capture spilt second moments like raven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *you're and *like the raven

    Time for sleep I think, silly mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exciting, all that shiny green potential.

    p.s. not Maylands (never go there, never find anything, do you?) Belmont

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cheery the fabric is! Must be getting warmer and greener there, as it is getting cooler and browner here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, really like this fabric, hope you will show us photos once your day bed is completed. That picture of the Raven is amazing - such a great capture with his shadow underneath! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sisters! Love the fabric, esp. the yellow print xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also had a spontaneous lunch with my sister...she is the creative sister and would have 100 things to do with that beautiful fabric before it was even paid for...I am so uncrafty, I see no potential..smiles.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sensational fabric and great photo's ( as usual ) Reading your comment on my blog made it feel like coming home xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... Yeah but I had you scared for just a second. Cant wait to see the Gallery doors open soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful picture of the raven! I love it!

    ReplyDelete