GLIMPSES INTO A GALLERY ....

Wednesday August 7th

It's going to be quite the challenge :) however I am
opening the big double doors to my gallery, letting the sunlight in and the inspiration out. 


Clothes I sell for the RSPCA


Love these prints


Singlets I have embellished


Bits and pieces 


Neglected pictures which need dusting and more dusting


Drawing in a drawer


Inspirational quotes everywhere tend to have a
pulling effect (in the right direction!)


Strange creations hanging in temporary spots


And I have asked all the critters with many hairy legs
to relocate to make way for the likes of Mrs Hummingbird

I am finding all my fellow bloggers very encouraging and inspirational and I will keep posting updates on my progress. 

7 comments:

  1. Such beauty. I always love seeing how you catch beauty and wonderment in every situation. You are such a talent, so so special. Bless you. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trudie, I am lucky to have friends like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear the gallery will be open for business Niles... Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! My fave are the strange creations hanging in spots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in your photos are wonderful! I love all the pale greens and aquas. I also love your embellished singlet- Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gallery glimpses! Have fun with it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos, love your space x

    ReplyDelete