AMAZING....

Thursday August 23rd

It's fairly amazing to be standing in the presence of a brush stroke which originated around 100 years ago from the mind and hand of Pablo Picasso! 
Took a trip with my creative friend Bec to the city gallery today to see the Warhol to Picasso exhibition and these were my favourite pieces....


Two Acrobats with a Dog - Pablo Picasso, 1905
Snow Flurry - Alexander Calder


The gallery seemed full of contemplative and satisfied minds!

Fairly amazing was the rich and perfect coffee I had in a Northbridge cafe and the solar effect that my iPhone let me put on a photo of the pretty tables.......




Lastly, I have taken many photos of this stunning sculpture outside the Church on St Georges terrace but this one is my favourite....



Marcus Canning & Christian de Vietri Ascalon - 

black granite, chromed steel, powder-coated aluminium and lighting


(What an amazing world we live in :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. that sculpture looks like milk swirling around a pole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE the Snow Flurry and your beautiful photo. Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try and see it this weekend. Hopefully. Looking fwd to sisterlysillystupid catch up... ♥♥

    ReplyDelete