ALL THE GREEN THINGS

Monday July 2nd


Well howdy and how is everyone? I have been
out in the damp winter garden with all the 
green things and a few other treasures.....


I found a mushroom


Gorgeous cutlery soon to appear in Wolves store


I put glitter on the mushroom


Would you like a slice of moss with that?


Japanese china bowls soon to appear in Wolves store


I took too many photos of the mushroom




If time flies when you are having fun then it
left the country this afternoon and left me alone
with nothing but a meditation on light, colour 
and .... Mr Mushroom. 

8 comments:

  1. Those glittery mushrooms are very pretty! So is that silverware. It's so wet here even our mushrooms have laid down and covered their heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your imagination. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the moss & mr mushroom is gorgeous too.! Gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are truly kindred spirits, as glitter on a mushroom is something I'd do. The summer monsoon rains started here this week, so I might also go looking for a lovely slice of moss. :)
    Much joy to you, my friend!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  5. There can never be too many pictures of mushrooms ~ especially the rare glitter variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Are you sure gnomes didn't do that glitter on the mushroom? Where there are mushrooms, usually find some gnomes too! as usual beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who'd have thought that cutlery and mushrooms would make such perfect photography bedfellows :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a magic mushroom. Your creativity has taken flight!( hopefully not induced from eating said mushroom)

    ReplyDelete