NIGHT MAGIC

Friday June 1st


NIGHT MAGIC AND CITY PARK


Went for a night stroll in the garden 
and a walk in the city....


I was reminded that......
being twisted can be quite remarkable,




you won't know what's over the edge....
until you look,




there is potential for light in the darkest places,




sinking is not so bad,




there are always things that will stay afloat, 




and all we ever need is to expect and trust,




that only the best things in life are tumbling 
our way....



7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are more beautiful every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really loved that post...it made me smile...thank you
    brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful artist. Beautiful post1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I really enjoyed this post. Thank you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Niles... just stunning.Period. Over and Out and a Walla Walla bing bang :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you via Lisa and I am so pleased that I did. I love your unusual images matched with special words. I am following you.

    ReplyDelete