FAREWELL IXUS

Wednesday May 2nd


Well peoples it is time to say goodbye to my 
wonderful Canon Ixus digital camera, it passed
away last Wednesday. I guess I experimented
a little too much over the years with it and now 
it is tired.... it just refuses to turn on. 
So here is a medley of some unpublished and
favorite moments.


Thank you dear Canon for capturing....


All the small things - this was my first shot in macro setting


The simplicity 


The action - U2 concert


The rain


My whims


Art - sculpture in the city


The floating!


Mr Snake 


Scrap wire in the sun


The light shining through


Edward Kowalczyk talking to my sister!!


More of my whims - mirror on ground


And all the love - vow renewal service


And all the greedy ants!!!


Now off to manifest another life capturing,
moment seizing, mood freezing device!!!
(need a new camera)!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little tribute to your well loved camera :-) Let's hope your next takes images just as lovely and lasts a long time! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a camera "die" on my once too, though it's death was of a different sort. It kept switching to sports mode every time you took a photograph. Very annoying, indeed!

    I enjoyed viewing your tribute. Such lovely photographs. Hopefully, you'll find a replacement soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I too use a Canon digital. but my shots aren't nearly as nice as yours. Hope you find a new one soon. Can't be without a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured some amazing, gorgeous shots with it. Have fun shopping for a new camera!

    ReplyDelete