TO THE CANON

Friday March 2nd




I took it straight to my Canon printer Julie!!
How good does it feel to know that even though distance 
and circumstance separate us human (bouncy) beans, we 
make great connections through blogs when we share
our passions, beauty and creativity.  
It was the nature girl and beautiful soul of Julie from
Ruby Blooms who first inspired me to experiment 
with photocopying. As I was contemplating what else to 
throw on my Canon, (believe me everything has been 
up for grabs and I've given up trying to save ink!) a 
parcel arrived from Julie with a selection of her stunning 
photocopied flowers and this gorgeous white heart. 
So away me and Mr Dragonfly went..... 
If you have a printer why not see what you can capture?
(thank you, thank you, thank you Julie for your thoughtful
gift and for being so........ you)

4 comments:

  1. what a cool idea! luvthis!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweet nadya - glad the parcel arrived safe - love the picture u have created...just beautiful. xxx (if u have a scanner attached to your canon then u can create, scan & save the file, without having to print each one out). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! How very beautiful (and sweet of Julie too)! :)

    I'm a little slow with all this new techie stuff. But we just purchased a new camera (HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY) which will arrive mid-March, and then perhaps I can start sharing some better photos!

    Have fun!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM impressed! That's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete