RED AND WHITE DELIGHT

Saturday March 23rd


So I was thinking I'd take some shots for a few new Wolves 
items ...... and I got a little carried away with red and white!!!


Been making feather clips.....
(feathers from a little birdie I actually  know!)



Lollipop, lollipop oh lolly lolly lolly lollipop!...
and vintage cocktail forks....




Put a doily on a beer bottle and a red balloon on a beer can...
and.... voila! There you have it... a strange shot!
Nottingham mug soon up for grabs in my store....



What is a glass of cranberry juice without a star-studded
lollipop?.... glasses soon at Wolves store.


Excuse me but there's a lady in my cachou cupcake.....




Ok... getting carried away..... but I found mini bowling pins!




And have I mentioned these cocktail forks?




Again, not my fault this can of sardines is so cool.




Hope everyone is losing themselves in ANYTHING 
delightful this weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Really like those shots of the beer bottles and the garland of feathers!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sardine can. And the rest of your stylin too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a cylindrical sardine can before! I just listed a red and white item in my shop today--must be in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, hope you are well!

    The only tips I have regarding exhibiting would be to visit galleries and exhibitions that you like personally and if you can see your work fitting in well there then ask to speak to the curator who will probably ask you to send an email of your work. That's how I started and now from the exposure I'm being invited to other exhibitions.

    Hope that helps and hope you go for it :) ~e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trezzz mendous as always Niles. PS - DONT sell those cocktail forks whatever you do!! I'll be needing them for my next soiree at Le Cigar Voulent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put the fun in creativity!!! I giggled out loud when I read about your 'strange shot'. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous pics.....these little posts always make me smile :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love red and white.... but you may have guessed that :) Adore the light and shade in your photos ....beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete