MR ADAMS

Saturday February 25th


Today is a good day. Somewhere in Perth Mr Adams is 
warming up his vocal chords and tonight my brother and 
I are off to concert hall. Concert days are blessed days.....


Lord, I miss that girl...
on the day we met the sun was shining down,
down on the valley
riddled with horses running,
crushing them with flowers
I would have picked for her
on the day she was born.
She runs through my veins like a long black river
And rattles my cage like a thunderstorm....
Oh my soul.



- Ryan Adams


Oh MY soul..... try to contain yourself!........


Or let the join run so freely that it seeps out the seams
and messes everywhere!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I bet he is incredible live! Have an awesome evening lovely!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an amazing time! ♥

    ReplyDelete