OLD WORLD CHARM

Tuesday January 4th


My grandmother used to attach these charms to her doilies.....
my mum passed them down onto me.......
I love them!!!


Foxy loxy.


La..di..da.


Time for nuts


Whadup dog?


Can I park your car sir?


It's a horse Donald!


Mr Fish, I simply do not care what is over there!


Well howdy there!


Stuck in the middle.


And this is my lucky duck, horse shoe
and tea pot!


Hope everyone is awesome. We are heading into a heat wave in Perth....38 degrees today...42 on Saturday....well the muppet gang don't seem to care.....


Hey everyone!

9 comments:

  1. They are just awesome, so must wear some of them on a necklace. They are delightful, I love them all.

    Oh and by the way it's pouring down rain here on the GC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see them attached... I can't quite imagine it. but they are so pretty/funky I can't imagne it looking bad!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! They are all adorable, though i think the dog is my fave! It's FREEZING here, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what treasured keepsakes - i love the little clock. (had to put my cat down today, it was definitely time - thank u for your sweet comments at my blog - they meant so much. :) xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome collection! I've never seen anything like them before.

    Just want to say thank you for your very lovely comment about my painting :) ~Elishia xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veyr cute! Has been hot here all week too! Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the weather, it is pretty cold here. Happy Australia Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these.....what a fabulous collection........a friend of mine has a blog " Old Flowers for me" She would remodel these as a necklace . Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, how wonderful, you just bought back a childhood memory that had been buried deep! My Granda used to have charms just like these, she used to hang them on the Christmas tree! I wonder what happened to them? thank you for the memory x Hope your internet is up and running soon, its not untill you dont have it that you realise how useful it is lol

    ReplyDelete