GRATEFUL

Friday December 6th


I am very grateful to the wonderful ladies over at by b and e 
for giving my blog an award.....




What a surprise and compliment! Thank you so much!

The idea is to give the award to a blog you enjoy and follow that 
 has less than 100 followers.

The rules are:
1. Copy and paste the award on you blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know 
by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 5 blogs I think are award worthy!

1. ruby blooms - floral delights!
2. at home with red - always interesting!
3. Brown Paper Packages - my sister's gorgeous blog!
4. My Vintage Vow - dedicated thrifting!
5. Wandering starrs - great photography!

SO hard to only choose 5 but there you have it!
Happy perusing peoples!


7 comments:

  1. nadya - u r too sweet - i just dropped by to see if there were any more of your inspiring pics & what did i find.....my little "ruby blooms" on your list - thank u hon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Going to check out these blogs now. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much!! I shall get my thinking cap on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, lovely, you are giving the kick that I need to this slow start to Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations- you deserve this award! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Congratulations!
    I already follow Ruby Blooms (she is delightful), and will take a few moments to pop over and visit the other blogs you've mentioned. :)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sister's blog (didn't realise you were sisters though...) I hope she'll be back soon. Congrats on your award, your blog really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete