DREAMS

Thursday January 19th


New Wolves At The Door items.... 
for sale at my Big Cartel store next week......


'Give it up to the dream' pillowcase made me
with handmade bird stamps.



'Drop the magic' pillowcase made by me with
handmade fighter plane stamp.


'Running with the dream king into the night'
pillowcase made by me.


'Ready...set...dream' pillowcase made by me
with handmade deer stamp.

'Ephemeral' artwork made by me.
Fabric ink and findings on calico.

Please excuse the blurriness of my photos - my Canon isn't 
feeling so well. Hope everyone is alive, well and kicking....








6 comments:

  1. Oh honey I am loving these, they are so sweet. I especially love the ready, set, dream one. You are so inspired, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, as always! Sweet dreams are made of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pillow cases, especially "ready, set, dream" so simple & so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I'm sure they will sell quickly! :)
    Happy weekend,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  5. these r so gorgeous - u r so clever. xxx

    ReplyDelete