COLOR HAS IT

Thursday January 5th


The color shot won hands down over my beloved black and white
in my last post so here are some more......


Tiny thrifted boat vase.


In the country.


Thrifted Colclough.


Thrifted Royal Imperial. 


Thrifted Colclough - found this curly shrub in
the garden, it's just gorgeous!


Resting on a bottle.


Thrifted anonymous vase.

How is the new year going for everyone? In five days I have 
already had enough ups and downs to make me dizzy.

'This is not a black and white world. To be alive I say the colors
must swirl and I believe that maybe today, we will all get to 
appreciate..... the beauty of gray.'     - Edward Kowalczyk

11 comments:

  1. I love that third shot with the curly leaf branch on the plate. The leaves look like running writing. It is as if the leaves are trying to contort themselves into a message.......at least that's what it seems to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is why I love blogging! You've just given me a great idea for a photo! Thanks Trudi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I can't wait to see, what idea I have sprung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous...i love that second & third pic (that plate is so sweet)...i spent the day today retreating in the garden, pottering with nature - trying to escape the new year thoughts & plans running through my head.....my little haven always keeps me grounded!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photographs are really good, I could imagine them framed and in a set.

    krystal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great eye you have for design and arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vase - absolutely love the colours and the pattern :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love black and white and colour, this is all a place for both xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The third one makes me want to throw out everything that I have that is dull and boring. Viva les couleurs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Thank you for all your lovely comments on our blog! If you head over to our blog we have given you a little award :) Love b & e xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo, your photos are very good for inspirations and dreaming.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete