HIGH SPIRITS!!

Friday December 23rd


It is time for.....
PEACE

GRATITUDE

HOPE

AND LOTS OF REINDEERS! 

From the thrift shop, murky glass and housing some old 
dried flowers to a Christmas table centrepiece..... 
I fell in love with this dome....


And today while I was overwhelmed by all the dust in my 
gallery, I decided to take a break and peek in the mail box....


And found the most delightfulishous parcel from the talented
Lynn Barron from Sea Angels!!! She not only sent the stunning
owl card I bought from her but also added extra touches....

Photographed next to my candle holder.


For anyone who hasn't yet, take a look at Lynn's stunning blog 
and creations (just click on Sea Angels above or in my sidebar)
- we both share moth love!!! You really lifted my spirit with 
your loveliness, thank you Lynn!

Whoop, whoop.... only two more sleeps.....!


8 comments:

  1. I love that dome and that card is gorgeous! Can't share in the moth love, they're my biggest fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big sigh of relief ... it has just made it...I am so,so pleased thank you so very much for your lovely comments and I adore the last picture with the flying deer..hope you have the most amazing and wonderful holidays...Happy Christmas and here is to more of your wonderful pictures in the coming year (no pressure here of course!)
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a treasured gift - beautiful pics as usual - hope u have a beautiful christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dome is such a fab find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love Lynn's work! I also have a "thing" for glass domes, cloches, miniature garden conservatories - you found a beauty!

    I just joined as a follower & added your blog to my sidebar - we have many loves in common, so I'll want to pop in often to see what you are sharing!

    Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas & Happy, Happy New Year!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much :D May you have a joyful Christmas and all the best in 2012 too!! Cheeeeeeers~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Nadya, every thoughtful, thank you. Lovely series of photos, you find great items. Much success for 2012, Dawn x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful christmas things! Hope you have had a lovely one and thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete