BRIGHTS

Thursday December 8th


I rarely take photos in color, I'm much more drawn to sepia or
black and white but I think I needed some color today.....


Kenny my beloved fish who has left us since
this photo and moved to fish heaven.

The first photo I took with my digital macro setting -
I looked at it and thought, 'Damn! That bee is looking at me!'

Lovely pinks on a cool truck.


Nature turned blue.


Side of a clutch purse.


In the car with the sunlight.


Amazing what you can see if you look.


In my sisters house.
(hello my dear sister!)


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous - love your dash of colour & that bracelet is just beautiful. hope u have a beautiful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully shot, still gathering ideas, just lost in the world of builders! They leave next Thurs, so bear with me x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful. All of them.
    But i'm finding great inspiration for a dress in dear old dead Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I continue to be amazed at your pictures! I need some hints!

    ReplyDelete