CINDERELLA

Thursday November 10th


AROUND THE HOUSE..... INSPIRATION

A shell as a vase - perfect. It's nice to think of water and life back inside
this work of art that used to travel the sea. I like to throw a rogue dead
flower in the mix sometimes for interest and drama!


I love this pink crystal bowl and the million different uses it has - functional and
decorative. To me this is the most perfect way of burning candles - no wax to
clean up because it just sits on the sand. 



Add any thing you love to anything you love and then you have - a lovely table
centre piece, for a dinner party or on your breakfast table for you alone to enjoy.
I like the idea of breakfast by candlelight! 


Mr and Mrs Flamingo - found them for
$7.00!! They live in my gallery space
now but I can see them on the porch of the
house I'm manifesting!



ON YOUR BODY....



Vintage look Cavalli blouse and skirt, sweet and feminine for
summer. Available at my Big Cartel store.


Vintage ladies cufflinks to make that gorgeous winter jacket extra gorgeous.
Available at my Big Cartel store.

Free with any purchase item,
available at my Big Cartel store.



REMEMBER MAGIC?....
I remember looking through our viewfinder when I was young thinking,
'Wow.... magic!' These days we have a different kind of magic on our television
and movie screens but I still look through this little round window and marvel!






Until next time... hope everyone is living happily,
magically ever after!

8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous nadya - love the idea of sand for candles..& that view finder - how sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely post. Such Lovely Ideas. Beautiful Dress and jewellery.

    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flamingos are beyond fabulous, with a hint of kitsch! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get those viewfinder pictures? Amazing! Yes, that was my kitty on my blog--his name is Watson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for comments everyone - yes you can say the 'K' word Jem! I agree that Mr and Mrs Flamingo are fabulously Kitsch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely things! Your cnadles in sand are beautiful and practical all at the same time - brilliant! I love the big collar necklace, so dramatic looking! Hugs, Em x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog, just visited your shop, lovely photos and vintage finds. Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Mr and Mrs Falmingo too. Great urbane pets alternative.

    ReplyDelete