YELLOW IS FOR...

Thursday October 20th

Saji bird plate- available in store.



New tops available in store -
proceeds towards the RSPCA.


Free item (apron) with purchase -
Rose from the garden of a most
generous and gorgeous Sally!


Brown leather bag available in store -
I love this bag, it reminds me of a guitar!


Sally's stunning rose growing tired!



Vintage Katies - in store soon.

Free item with purchase - in store soon.


Free item with purchase - in store soon.

Stunning soap dish - keeping this one
for my house that I'm manifesting!


Hope everyone in Perth is enjoying the beginnings of our long, hot summer!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour pallette
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r finding such amazing treasures..i found a little shop in the country (at my mum & dad's u would love) unfortunately couldn't get pics as she was closed the days i went back...it is called "upcycle" - debbie sells vintage / recycled treasure as well as her own organic herbal teas, soaps, etc...i did buy some treasures - couldn't resist...she told me i need to move & i could help her with the shop...it is in an old rustic brick building...so gorgeous - i have been dreaming of it ever since!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning! This warms me up as it begins to get colder here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog and I totally agree, no day is complete without a bit of Ed. I just gasped when I saw the fantastic ring in this post. I am a total ring-aholic and think that one is a stunner. I'm really glad to have found your blog, it's lovely. Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post lovely, mellow yellow and mustard yellow steal a show for me. Still searching for the perfect mustard yellow satchel!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection. Yellow is definitely inspiring me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your posted images here but the top one is my #2 priority while my number one choice goes with your image with telephone (secon picture from top).
    And of course for practising happiness is the last picture as my #3 preference. I guess only three items are allowed free of charge--------
    Have a wonderful 24/7 --365 days and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete