THANK YOU

Monday October 24th


Photograph by Steve Doubell (My beautiful brother)

Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere
Underneath my being is a road that disappeared
Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead
Overhead....

Leave it to me as I find a way to be
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting
I KNEW ALL THE RULES BUT THE RULES
DID NOT KNOW ME.....GUARANTEED.

WORDS FROM THE SONG 'GUARANTEED' BY EDDIE VEDDER

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you to the universe that I have the greatest honor of being alive to hear brilliance like this and the brilliance of all artists who allow you to flow freely through them and out into the world. 


4 comments:

  1. One of my favourites is from his Ukelele Album:

    I'm falling harder than I've
    ever fell before
    I'm falling fast while hoping
    I'll land in your arms
    'cause all my time is spent here
    longing to belong
    to you

    ...Sigh....

    ReplyDelete