DESIGN GENIUS

Wednesday October 5th

Knee deep in weeds with camera in back pocket for the last two days, trying to clear the block because it's verge collection time in Perth again. All the while trying to get work done but I keep stopping to marvel at the variety of shapes, colors, sizes - there is a world of design GENIUS in the backyard!

There never really needs to be a time when we aren't in a state of complete awe about our world!



A twisting creeper grabs a conifer.














Nature sticks together.
What about beads that look exactly like these grass seeds hanging form a doily?












WHO MADE THIS?!!
We all have different theories/beliefs and I think they are all divine, but one thing we have to agree on - whoever/whatever created everything was very - CREATIVE!!










What about a duster that looks just like these guys on the right? Even though it looks spiky it will be super soft and dust attracting and the packaging will say 'Super soft grass seed dust buster'











I can see a chandelier and the berries are great big round light bulbs that don't get to hot even though they are leaning against each other.












I see pillows, pin cushions, brooches....














What a wonderful (understatement) world we live in.













How about Mr Moth. He was more than happy to pose for me in his elaborate outfit, can you see his cautious eye? Seriously, I want a coat just like his!
















Not everyone was happy to pose! Every time my canon went left Mr Gecko went right and visa versa so I decided to capture his cute little feet!






Hope everyone is wonderful and for at least a minute today (that's all it takes to renew the soul) can be in complete awe of the beauty that surrounds..... it is NEVER ending...

5 comments:

  1. What a great post Niles! Fantastic photos & I love your eye for design! Seems like your Mojo is bubbling!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your photos are wonderful. Happy to follow :-)
    Dianne
    YONKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures and good comparing and similarities are all well presented. Fun to follow you.

    You may follow me at http://tariqmian.blogspot
    for peaking through current affairs with my binoculars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful images, I love botanical photographs. I suppose I'm agnostic on the belief front, I'm open to the possibility but not a 'believer'.

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful, beautiful pics hon...i love how u have captured the minute details. xxx

    ReplyDelete