HALLELUJAH

Friday


I have to admit that in the past couple of weeks I have misplaced (better than lost) my creative mojo (along with a few other mojos necessary for decent living on this planet and in this body). However, I have been sufficiently renewed after discovering, via some brilliant blogs, other creative beings who, unlike me, don't think about wings - they just fly. In particular, this poem posted by Cold Splinters  was like a big HALLELUJAH! My mind took my hearts hand and wondered off on a beautiful walk while reading it, hope yours does too.

The Body on the Mountain


The body on the mountain is a bird.
I know because it fractured all the wind.


The body on the mountain is a deer.
It staggered through the yellow temperature.


The body on the mountain is a bear.
Rambunctious Blood was jeweled
on his fur.


The body on the mountain is a rat.
A purple drama skirmished
through her heart.


The body on the mountain is a lamb.
Immaculate snowflakes crashed
upon her home.


The body on the mountain is a hare.
It felt the golden eruption of a tear.


The atmosphere was eloquently stirred.
The body on the mountain is a bird.


by Rene Rickabaugh



No comments:

Post a Comment