Lucky week!

Thursday

I am having just a plain lucky week! Don't have too much time to write today (doesn't sound very lucky!) but wanted to share and express my gratitude.

*First, I nearly missed the bus to work due to a wardrobe malfunction but as I was running (attempting to run) out of my driveway a generous taxi driver spotted me and offered to take me down the road, for free!!! I got to my stop with enough time to enjoy a coffee from the local Wild Bean cafe and discovered they had $1 coffee specials!

*Secondly, I walked into my local Salvation Army shop as the lovely staff were putting out a stunning shabbychic shelf with mirror and glass knobs and they said I could have it for $35!!


*Thirdly I won tickets for me and my awesome work colleague Sally to see Stevie Nicks in concert in November just by requesting a song on the radio!!

*And fourth but most importantly I found a Ryan Adams album that was released in 2010 that I didn't know about!!!!! (and bought it of course)

Life is good!!!!!! Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!!!!!!! and Thankyou!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment